Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It's been an honor serving with you all

Time flies fast....Here come the end for the 3rd sem & it is the last sem of my university foundation life.....It's maybe the last month for me at Kampar....Well,I try to express my feeling here...Hmm....Time is on of our greatest asset and in this fast moving competitive world....However today I still remember the view of 1st semester when I was having my 1st 5min presentation...

So there was the night before,in the living room talking to the wall...Abit strange you might think and you'd probably right...But I was getting ready for the next day,you see...The wall was the interviewer and I was trying out all my question and answer on it.....I'm not sure that what the writer of the article had in mind when expert said:"Rehearse the situation with a friend",but it seem like a bad idea to me....Anyway...It was all abit of waste of time really...I overslept the next morning and by the time I go there my mind was blanked...LOL....The funnest thing happen in my 1st semester....

Last sem....Was the worst semester for me....I did enjoy too much after my 1st semester and it affect my result of that term.....Well god bless me...its pass in overall CGPA....So forget about it....As long as I knew and I change my attitude for my study in this sem now onward....

Huhu.....3rd sem...In this sem alot thing happen.....Thing happen that I forced to change my life and ILTI examination keep looking for me....Which I only can say sorry to those I abandon and for my group....But lucky all I have in this semester was a strong group, a strong group which organize by KamYeen,Shermaine,Felix & Jia Wen....This group is the best group which I had never meet before in last 2 semester....This group wake me up and make me realise....Teamwork is necessary in a group....And finally I found the group which I really can rely and depend on them....The thing I learn this semester is spirit of the friendship & teamwork.....Which I hope it can last forever....At last....I wanna to say....It's been an honor serving with you all....Thank you my group member...

Weird question:

Sometime I asking myself....What is human?
At last I got my answer and conclusion....Human are a primitive and violent race...(Were we so difference?)Human are a young species,they have much to learn...But I have seen goodness in them...Freedom is the right of all sentient beings....



P/S :
I know that is a sacrifice....But a necessary sacrifice to bring peace... and I will be hiding aside,but watching over you all in secret,waiting & protecting...I have witnessed you all capacity for courage...and though we are worlds apart,like us there is more to them than meets the eye....

No comments:

Post a Comment